Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sepang Gold Coast

Posted by Claudi at 10:03 PM
I've always been a beach lover and I love going to beach just to chill and relax. Ever since living in KL city area, it's hard to find any beaches near where you can go any time you want to. Beaches is like always a vacation destination where only during vacation only we'll be able to go. Not for now that I've recently found out a place called Sepang Gold Coast at Sepang. There is a beach called bangan lalang beach. Although still need around 1 hour drive to reach there, but still it is the nearest beach to KL. There is a five-star eco-friendly Golden Palm Tree Sepang Gold Coast sea hotel located in the new golden triangle of Sepang. This spectacular five star over water villa resort stretches out nearly one kilometre into the sea facing the sheltered waters of the straits of Malacca. The design combines Polynesian - Maldivian styles with a touch of tropical Malaysian finishing - which blends to a harmonious and typical local identity. I guess the place is still very new, just launched last year. The beach is very clean.




Here are a few photos:
Golden Palm Tree Sepang Gold Coast



Beautiful beach view




Bangan Lalang Beach


Garden






Restaurant by the beach



                                          A few photos of Golden Palm Resort:







♥ Claudi
Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best blogger tipsSnow Fall Blog Gadget
 

TNT-alicious Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei