E.L.F stands for Eye Lips Face sell all kinds of cosmetic product.
You can view their product at their website here www.eyeslisface.asia
I've just bought one Young Blood mineral foundation from Shins last month. To apply this mineral foundation I need to buy a powder brush or khabuki brush. So, I've been looking for a nice powder brush and finally came into this E.L.F powder brush. There have been a lot of great review about this brush so I decided to give a try on this.
I'm so happy when I got the parcel in hand, the first thing I notice is the packaging of the product. Nothing exaggarating simple and nice.
It came with a brush holder which is a very good thing, the brush holder actually hold and keep the brush in shape so it won't run out of shape.

The flat top of the brush, very thick. It does shed quite a little when I softly pull the brush just to test if there is any shedding. I was a bit disappointed and surprise because most of the review I've done online good about this brush is that it doesn't shed at all. But after few time using it, there's no more shedding,phewww luckily! I'm so sad when every piece of brush shed out! I so scared that the whole brush will loosen and come off!
When I tried the brush on my hand, it felt super soft I like it very much! It gives a great coverage on my face when I apply my mineral powder foundation and there was very little foundation left on the brush. I haven't tried it on with liquid foundation yet, cause I don't like to mix up brushes for my foundation. Maybe I'll buy a new one for liquid foundation and do a review on it later :D
Next is the Mineral Rose Blush.
I used the blush very lightly, but it still came off with a nice amoung of natural color. It's so pigmented and is truly a "rose" shade. In person it actually seems a bit more colorful than the website picture above. It's amazing quality for the price. It cost only RM29! If you don't really like "barbie" pink blushes- you'll like this. It's a pink with the slightest mauve tone that makes it very wearable. Also- this is a matte blush- there isn't any shimmer and I think that contributes to its great pigmentation.
Thats all for today's review! Thanks for watching :)
♥ Claudi

0 comments:
Post a Comment