Saturday, January 22, 2011

Skin 79 BB cream review

Posted by Claudi at 10:10 PM
Skin 79 Hot Pink BB Cream

Before and After effect on skin

Function of the BB cream

*click the pictures for clearer view*

Recently just bought a Skin79 Hot Pink Triple Function BB Cream.


I have heard a lot of rave review about this Skin 79 BB cream, it is popular of it's shiny pearl with gentler shimmering effect that makes skin radiant and extremely attractive! It's triple functions are whitening/wrinkles improvement effect, UV rays interception SPF25 PA++ and wrinkle free effect. Since my Dr G BB cream almost finish up so I bought this BB cream to give it a try.

So here is my review after using the BB cream:
  • This BB cream appears to have a grey cast, but it blends into my skin perfectly after about 20 minutes
  • It leaves my skin feeling matted and natural all day long by sebum control effect.
  • It feels cool when apply on skin because of its aqua effect.
  • The coverage is more on the sheer side but it does even out small bumps and large pores. I still used a concealer for pimples.
Overall a great BB cream and I would definitely buy this again and again!


For more info and other products of Skin 79, please click http://www.skin79.ca/



♥ Claudi
Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best blogger tipsSnow Fall Blog Gadget
 

TNT-alicious Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei