Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's inside my Make Up bag?

Posted by Claudi at 10:07 PM
 

Make up is every girl's best friend and I'm a girl who loves make up. At this age, I think every girl must have a little make up bag inside their handbag right? So what's in my make up bag?

What's inside my makeup bag?

Etude House dual fibre brush
E.L.F studio powder brush
Maybelline mascara
Revlon eyeliner in brown
Majolica Majora eyeliner in peach
Kate concealer
Revlon lipstick (soft nude)
Majolica Majora lipgloss (vanilla pink)
Kate eyeshadow
Dr G BB cream
E.L.F mineral blush powder
Young Blood mineral foundation
Revlon loose powder
Falsie from Sasa


Etude House dual fibre brush - Love the brush,super soft and due to it's fibre type brush I can tipple it with blush on apples of my cheek for a more softer & natural appearance
E.L.F studio powder brush - I think I've done that review before just click here E.L.F studio powder brush review
Maybelline mascara - Always a big fan of Maybelline mascara
Revlon eyeliner in brown - Very smooth and anti-smudge
Majolica Majora eyeliner in peach - Great to line you lower waterline
Kate concealer -Mostly conceal my under eye and pimples
Revlon lipstick (soft nude) - Love the colour
Majolica Majora lipgloss (vanilla pink) - To end with a glossy look
Kate eyeshadow - Neutral is my color ♥
Dr G BB cream - Great coverage and good oil control
E.L.F mineral blush powder - For reviews click here E.L.F mineral blush powder review
Young Blood mineral foundation - Very natural and gentle to skin
Revlon loose powder - To set my makeup
Falsie from Sasa - A natural one, to give me a bigger dolly eye look


These weren't my full collection of my make up stuff but were the few essentials that I'll bring out whenever I'm outside. There are lots more to stuff up my make-up-wish-lists. Never too late to learn make up everyone, be beautiful you deserve it!


 ♥ Claudi
Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

best blogger tipsSnow Fall Blog Gadget
 

TNT-alicious Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei